Friday, May 11, 2012

Sony DSC-W560 Review

Sony DSC-W560 Review:    
      This new Sony DSC-W560 economy camera is definitively not worth the money. The first 30 times I used it the battery did not last for more than 2 days. It seemed like it died when we weren't using the camera. Many months later and after many attempts to us this camera it finally works now.  The pictures i take come out distorted, depending on placement of the lens (Above or bottom), you may get pictures that are bobble head big or pictures that the bottom portion comes out not proportionate or accurate of what you see in real life. It seems to have pincushion distortion, did I even know what this was before I bought it? Nope, but now I know it's an issue even in the renowned Sony brand.  I bought this camera for the cool panoramic option that is has with it, but the pictures don't even come out as what I see in real life. The lighting and the color seem to come out funny in some pictures I have taken.
   The camera takes close up (Macro) shots really well.

 Just like art if you are able to see the electronics strengths and weakness, you might be able to use it to your advantages. Below are some pictures I would like to share that show those.



Half Bengal/Gray Tabby Kitty.

 Castoro Winery, Paso Robles. Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment