Thursday, July 26, 2012

PETERSON, PHILIP C, DC - SPRING TO LIFE CHIROPRACTIC


     
 Chronic pain in the body can transform itself in many different ways in one's person's body.  This blog is a little bit about a typical week when I have body aches.   Not being able to sleep on a normal schedule is the most frustrating  thing that starts to happen when I injure myself.  At night my feet get really cold and I am not able to sleep because of the frigid feeling in my feet. 

Short description of the following days:

Day 1: Initial day of minor injury -Right ankle starts to swell.  My hips feel torqued, but I am not sure which way.  I then sleep hoping the minor injury will go away.

Day 2: Lower right back starts to feel a sharp jabbing pain. I recollect what I did the day before that would lead me to the conclusion that I did not treat my back well.

     Lately I would hurt my back if I did not stretch properly before exercise, or moderate yard work.
As I start to stretch more the pain subsides and I can feel my muscles relaxing more, but the pain resides.
Day 3: Since the pain resides in my lower right back, I usually take it easy for the next couple days. I try to walk around but then my back suddenly starts to hurt more and more.  This is when I really want to see a chiropractor.

Day 4-7:  Other than economic reasons, I try to avoid the Chiropractor because I'm the type of person who wants to not only relieve my symptoms but understand and cure the problems that lead to it.  That would be kind of difficult since the problem develops in my spine to how many hours I sit (posture), the way I lift and work.  I try to get by these achy days with muscle ointment.

Day 7: Walk around the block for 30 minutes, since my symptoms of tendon pain in the foot (plantar) has cleared.
I trace back my pain to how my whole right side from back to my right foot seems to be in some kind of flex state and will chronically hurt anytime I do moderate work.

Day 8: Just got done with a job interview, and my back pain is virtually as it never existed.  Stress will definitely help the little tweaks and torques in your back hurt more. 

Overall I was trying to avoid going to the chiropractor because of economic reasons, but all of these symptoms of my back being out of aligned could of been avoided if I just went to see PETERSON, PHILIP C, DC - SPRING TO LIFE CHIROPRACTIC at Spring to Life Chiropractic on 1545 Park St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805)237-1924.

    Going to the chiropractor I actually cleared many of the symptoms and felt  333% better after my very first adjustment.  That's another long story that I can type up in a case study format another day.   Long story short, I used to have migraines for 6 months straight and tried everything to rid of them up including; becoming a vegetarian, took my wisdom teeth out ($1500 all four), exercising more, decreasing stress...etc.  The main cure and problem was involving my back alignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment