Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Cove Trailer

The Cove

        When I first saw this movie, it opened up my eyes to the horror of what humans are capable of doing to mother nature's marine animals. I have known of poaching exotic animals all around the world for food, fur, jewelry, statues and many more useless things.  These useless items are bought by people who have no face, no true meaningful hobby, no soul, no heart for living beings.  They buy these items just to show off to another and say "Hey, i'm rich look what I have."  The killing of marine animals so intelligent such as dolphins and then disguise the meat as whale meat was appalling to me. This movie takes place in Japan and explains an organization out to save marine animals all around the world.
::WARNING::This movie is very real (visually explicit) and emotional.
"The Truth is out There, are you Ready for it?"






No comments:

Post a Comment