Thursday, February 16, 2012

German Shepherd Forum









            This is Lucy, I adopted her in January 2011 from Westside German Shepherd Rescue of Los Angeles.   Also while searching the net for more advice and information about this diverse complex breed, I found a great forum for German Shepherds of German and/or American descent.  This website has friendly knowledgeable and experienced people who can offer advice or tips on training, general behavior, showing, schutzhund, puppy problems and everything in between.  Weather its choosing a puppy, breeding or socializing, this board has it all. It also has information about rescue organization and rescue for GSD. 

Click here to go to German Shepherds forums.

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged to you for sharing this data. The unequivocal clarification is extraordinary and gives me more affirmation which along these lines will make it a common encounter and I think you must go for this. actually, I am also a dog lover and have purchased some accessories and I hope you would also like them. I am sharing the site link with you. this can be very useful for them.

    ReplyDelete