Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SpyBot Freeware

Spy Bot- Search and Destroy

       This is a great freeware program that helps get rid of unwanted spyware on your computer.  It does the work of what Norton anti-spyware tries to do, in more grace and less memory hog on your pc. You will be able to do your daily functions all while running this program in the background.
   
       It's a great program that can be trusted not to slow your computer down too drastically while scanning. I recommend program over Norton anti-virus for the fact that it is free and easy to use. I personally have had many problems with Norton anti-virus. Perhaps, its because I use the free version and never update. This still does not give the program great experience, because of the fact it never worked. It actually slowed my computer down to a stand still where I couldn't use any functions on my personal computer anymore.  I may even think it gave me a virus. I know it sounds silly, why would they do that? Maybe so I would dish out another $50 for their premium program. 
      Avg has a virus vault and history that makes scanning then reviewing your past history very easy. Don't forget to delete your viruses or worms off your virus vault, and don't hit the restore button.  I have used this program and installed it in customers computers for more than 5 years.


                                                   Download Spy Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment