Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Veris Cellars Winery

Veris Cellars
"Home to the JanKris, Ben Hogan & Nova Vita Wine".  Veris means new beginning which is suitable since they acquired this winery in 2008 from Jankris and kept their famous brand label name. Their best of vlass Jankris is sold in 40 states across the United States.
What attracted me to this place was their relaxing music playing from the front porch, which looked to be from a victorian house built in 1892.
I thought a nice house and comfortable friendly people would come from the looks of this place.
I was right, this place had a friendly staff that offered 6 complementary wine tastings.
    
 Their award winning wine was absolutely tasty and gave me a mellow buzz. After the tastings I decided to walk around and capture some pictures of this day.

There is a circle garden of roses and a nice bench which spoke "Energy" to me. (Roses are not in season in this picture)
Here was a nice rustic hand crafted peacock that actually bobed and moved in the wind.

"Out of Commission"
As I was about to leave, I noticed something awesome. Veris provided their very own Ben Hogan Golf driving range. If you look closely in the middle of the picture you can see the signs of how many yards far out they are.
This is the beautiful view overlooking Templeton, Paso Robles wine country. Overall, this winery provided some of the best wine I have ever tasted, along with excellent aura and customer service.

1266 N. Bethel Road
Templeton, Ca 93465
(805)434-0319



No comments:

Post a Comment